Post Conference Webinar Series
Missed the conference? Missed a session you really wanted to hear? Join us for the National Conference on Substance Abuse and Child Welfare webinar series, presenting some of the most highly anticipated workshop and plenary sessions. Stay connected with fellow conference participants, or join in the conversation if you were unable to attend.
The webinar sessions are held on the third Tuesday of each month from 11:00am - 12:30pm PST (2:00pm - 3:30pm EST) on the following topics:
- Adolescents in Child Welfare System
- Health Care Reform
- Substance Exposed Infants
- Mental Health Disorders
- Healthy Families
- Fathers in Family Drug Court
- Men's Recovery
We would like to thank all of our past presenters:
- Brian L. Meyer for our December presentation: Substance Abuse and PTSD in Military Families: Implications for Child Welfare Policies and Practices. Click here for webinar materials.
- Randolph D. Muck for our January presentation: Interventions for Adolescents in the Child Welfare System Who Are Court Involved. Click here for webinar materials.
- Suzanne Fields for our our February presentation: The Affordable Care Act and Implications for Families Affected by Substance Use Disorders in the Child Welfare System. Click here for webinar materials.
- Sid Gardner and Ira Chasnoff for our March presentation: The Future of Policy and Practice for Substance-Exposed Infants and Children. Click here for webinar materials.
- Erin Telford for our May presentation: Mental Health Disorders in School Age Children. Click here for webinar materials.
- Cathleen Otero for June presentation: An In-Depth Look at "The Collaborative Practice Model for Family Recovery, Safety and Stability." Click here for webinar materials.
Click Here for all Plenary Session Material
Click Here for all Workshop Materials
*All content is subject to change